You can rely on YEG Australia to represent you; whether you are based within or outside of Australia. The reasons are very simple to understand:
- YEG Australia provides exceptional services to their clients
- YEG Australia is registered with MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) of Australia and is subject to rigorous checks and balances by MARA. The Code of Conduct for registered MARA agents is set out in legislation to regulate the conduct of registered Migration Agents. The Office of the MARA is an office attached to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and the functions are set out in Section 316 of the Migration Act 1958. As the Industry Regulator for Australian Migration Agent services, MARA administers a comprehensive regulatory framework, including relevant provisions of the Act.
- We possess a diverse team of professionals who deal with various aspects of Migration and Admissions to various Educational Institutions such as Universities, Colleges and Private Registered Training Organisations (RTO’).
- All our Consultants are highly knowledgeable and are aware of all the phases pertaining to education Migration to Australia.
- Migration Agents are working on this project are registered under the Australian Government Legislation
- Our pool of 6000 satisfied clients is a testimony to our expertise and our success in achieving the desired and positive outcomes to our clients whether Educational or Migration consultancy for Australia.
Life in Australia
Australia has become a core attraction for people looking forward to settle for a better life for themselves as well as for their families. The reason is very simple to understand; the countless beneﬁt’s Australia offers, over other countries at present times such as; ‘high standards of living’, ‘less crime’, ‘less pollution’, ‘good work culture’, ‘respect for a good mix of life-work balance’, ‘entertainment’, ‘Sports’ and such other factors.
Australia is an English-speaking country with a population of about 23.5 million. It is home to people from over 190 countries, and at least 1 in 5 Australians was born overseas. Cultural diversity is part of its national identity and is one of Australia’s greatest strengths. The country is a home to unbeatable Mother Nature beauty, an eloquent life style with a cultural society which is warm & friendly.
The major reason why students choose to study in Australian universities is for its high quality of lifestyle and education. The Australian lifestyle is hassle-free and more relaxed. This helps students to enhance their studies without any stress. The costs of studying in Australia depend on the institution and the level of study you choose. As an international student, your tuition fees are payable before you study. There may be additional costs for your course, including course materials and access to institution facilities.
In 2012, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) based in Paris has rated Australia as the World’s Happiest Country. It offers good jobs, rewarding salaries and many other amenities which are required for a convenient living.
Australian culture and values follow only one rule – Live Happily & Help Others to Live Happily too. The people here are exceedingly friendly, warm and lively supporting everyone as per their ability.
Australian culture is known for its flexibility. Australia has everything which serves as a dream come true: closeness to Mother Nature, Beautiful Beaches, Exotic Weather, Great Food, and Good Music with really Nice People. Not only the living conditions, but Australia also proffers world’s one of the finest education & career system.
In fact, Australia has produced 15 Nobel prize laureates and every day over 1 billion people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations – including IVF, penicillin, ultrasound, the Bionic Ear, Wi-Fi, cervical cancer vaccine and Black Box Flight Recorders – to make their lives, and the lives of others, better.