YEG also offers professional year programmes for particular industries such as Accounting, ICT and Engineering. The duration of these programmes is of 44 weeks which consists of 12 week internship.
Such programmes combining formal learning as well as Australian internship placement experience. These programmes are developed in such a way that students can easily get job in their selected career and also offer eligibility for migration points for permanent residency.
You can begin your SMIPA studies before 30th June 2016 and save AUS dollars 1250. Here, we offer three types of professional courses based on the industry:
- Skilled Migration Internship Program- Accounting (SMIPA)
- Australian Computer Society (ACS) Professional Year Program
- Engineers Australia’s Professional Year in Engineering.
What do these programmes include?
- The duration of all of these courses is 44 weeks as directed by DIBP. It includes workplace training wherever needed. The program consists of 32 weeks coursework including Australian work practice, WHS, business communications and job hunting advice.
- BSB402 15 Certificate IV in Business, Free Cambridge BULATS assessment (worth $240) and online BULATS preparation, 12 week internship in the study field.
- With this professional year programme, one can qualify for permanent residence in Australia.
- Offers deep understanding about Australian work place as well as accounting industry.
- Enhanced language skills from Cambridge Business Language Testing Service assessment as well as online BULATS preparation.
- Ongoing career assistance once the programme is completed.
- Access to free industry specific workshops and events.
- Professional Year Programme Certificate.
Why Professional Year Programme is useful?
Internships: We know how internship plays an important role in our life and how it leads to successful career. It is an extra time spent to make sure that one is prepared to get most of the experience.
YEG ensures that every host company must be able to assist you to achieve professional development goals and hence we make sure to offer 100% placement assistance in their interested field of study.
Grading and assessments: The grades are given based on classroom attendance and participation as well as assessment tasks and upon completion of 12 week internship placement in their relevant industry.
In order to Professional Year Certification, participants must have 100% attendance record as well as complete the required assessment tasks and 12 week internship placement in their field of study.
Quality and compliance: Quality is of utmost importance and hence in order to provide you most of the industry experience as well as necessary job training, advice and the maximum benefit from the internship experience as well; we can say that YEG is successful in offering quality and compliance.
Proven success rate: More than 80% of our placements have matched to our participants’ professional background as well as career goals. Out of two professional year graduates, one easily gets employment with the company by whom they are hosted.
Professional skilled programme is approved by Department of Immigration and Border Protection which means that once you successfully complete the programme then you may be eligible for permanent Australian residence.
- Must have completed any undergraduate or post graduate award in Australia in respective field of study.
- Must have temporary graduate Visa ( sub class 485) with atleast 12 months validity.
- Hold an eligible Secondary visa with work and study rights with minimum 12 months validity.
- Provide evidence of English language proficiency.
- Offer valid skills assessment from relevant professional association.
Offshore university graduates must be eligible to complete Professional Year in Engineering on 476 Visa. Mainly our Professional Year Programmes are available in :
Interested to Apply for the same? Get in touch with us today!