Are you working with any firm whose one of the head offices is in Australia and they are sponsoring you? If this is the case, then it is really great news. Or you may have found a job where an employer from Australia is ready to sponsor you.
Well, in both cases; you will need “Employer Sponsorship Visa”. So, what is employer Sponsorship Visa is? And who will assist you in its process?
Types of Employer Sponsorship Visa:
There are several types of such visas available and you need to decide which one serves your purpose. YEG will provide guidance for following Visas:
- Temporary Business (Visa Subclass 457): With this visa, one can stay and work in Australia for up to four years. If you are working for the same sponsor for two years or more then you can be eligible for permanent residency visa.
- Employer Nomination Scheme ( Visa Subclass 186): Let’s say if you are eligible for temporary resident transition or direct entry then this visa is useful to you as it will provide you permanent residency visa and then you can stay in Australia permanently with your family.
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Visa Subclass 187): Let’s say that your employer has sponsored you on permanent residency visa then for this your employer must be situated in regional area.
- Training and Research Visa (Visa subclass 402): With this visa, you can work for any Australian Employer along with on the job training.
Employer Sponsorship Eligibility Criteria:
Now, your employer has sponsored you however are you really eligible for this visa? Below mentioned is the eligibility criterion:
- Employer Location
- Employer’s approval to the Sponsor
- Your work experience
- Qualifications after higher secondary school
- Type of job you will do for the sponsored Employer
- Your salary package
Once this criteria is met then team@ YEG will help you with complete Visa application process. You can check out your eligibility by visiting our Free Assessment Section.
So, even if you are an employer looking to sponsor or an individual who is being sponsored by employer, YEG is here to help you out with solutions to all problems. Call us now to discuss your needs.