YEG Global (Yogi Education Group) offers education and career consultancy services to a global clientele. Under our education services umbrella, we offer career counselling, admission guidance and admission assistance for education courses in Australia. We are associated with the leading and highly reputed colleges and universities in Australia. We aim to provide a global platform to the ambitious students and help them choose the right career path for a bright future. We deal in
- English Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Bachelor Courses
- Master Courses
- Assistance to PhD Courses
YEG Global have been providing expert guidance to students for gaining the following 7 subclasses, 570–576 that are based on the education sector of your main course.
Subclass 500 is in effect from July 2016, this includes both VET sector & Higher education courses.
The SSVF has been designed to make the process of applying for a student visa simpler to navigate for genuine students, deliver a more targeted approach to immigration integrity and reduce red tape for business.
From 1 July 2016:
- International students will apply for a single Student visa (subclass 500) regardless of their chosen course of study
- Student guardians will apply for the new Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
- A single immigration risk framework will apply to all international students
- All students and student guardians will generally be required to lodge their visa application online by creating an account in ImmiAccount.
Additional Services for Students are:
- First Counselling is free of cost
- Enrolment / Admission in Colleges & Universities
- Scholarship arrangements
- Credit Transfer arrangements
- Change of course provider
- Change of current course
- Bank Loan assistance